• 24th April 2017 at 3:29 pm

I’m a stay at home dad with two kids ones 3 and the other 2.
    I want to know if anyone else has this problem with their significant other when they come home from work, my other halfs work place is over staffed at the mo and she’s the boss so I use the term work loosely, they want to know what you’ve been doing all day cause they feel you’ve not done enough, how do I describe to her what it’s like to look after two children when she’s never experienced it as when she gets home its straight into the bath then rest of the night on her phone till kids goto bed then I’m expected to make tea and spend night giving foot massages whilst I know there is a ton of washing to do and clean up after I’ve made dinner, my idea was to get those wrist bands that count your steps so she realises I’m not just sitting on my arse and the kids look after themselves found out I’m averaging 20,000 steps 6 hours sleep getting up 5 times do deal with one child or the other, her average 3,000 steps 8 hours sleep not getting up this still didn’t work only answer I got was you must be using your time badly anyone have any suggestions on how I can make her understand??