• 18th January 2018 at 9:19 pm

    My son’s mother and I are no longer together and for the past few months she has made it increasingly difficult for me to see my son and has now put a full stop to me seeing him at all. She is claiming that because I am not on on the birth certificate I have no rights and can do nothing to be able to see my son.

    Is this true? If not, what if anything can I do?