• 23rd March 2015 at 10:41 am

Hi all, so nice to see a parenting site up for dads, nice one Chris! I’m dad to two boys, 3 and 6, and have been home with them for about 4 years now! About ready to get back to work now but of course I have to find something first. Marrying the lads’ mum in August (7 yhears after proposing!) so that’s exciting and about bloody time! Would love to actually meet some other dads and families at some point so hopefully that will be possible as the site grows, I’ll certainly be directing my dad friends here from now on!

• 3rd January 2016 at 9:45 pm

Hi everyone. My Mrs is always on netmums and is hooked so thought it would be nice to be in touch with some more dads. I’m Jamie, 25 years old and I work in pensions. I am married and we have an 18 month old. Don’t get much time for hobbies but love watching football, massive Palace fan (would be nice if there was one or 2 more knocking about but won’t get my hopes up!) Hope all your little ones had a great Christmas (if anyone is reading this) I look forward to seeing if all your little ones are as nuts as mine 😊👍

• 6th January 2016 at 9:08 pm

Welcome Jamie… Great to have you on board (even though you are a Palace fan ๐Ÿ™‚ )

• 16th January 2016 at 3:11 am

Hi all. New to this site. Any message would be grateful just so I know I’m being heard!? Hope all are doing well.

• 16th January 2016 at 9:45 am

Hi James… Welcome aboard ๐Ÿ™‚

• 10th October 2017 at 8:54 am

Nothing is as it seems, appearances are just that. This truth may be hard to believe because of the present circumstances, however, it is a good truth that provides comfort and hope. Your fears have a minus effect on your ability to manifest the objects of your desires. The feeling of fear and helplessness keeps your mind out of sync. Know more click here -http://manifestationwonderreviews.co.in

miracle method complaints

manifestation miracle free download

the secret law of attraction pdf free download

manifestation miracle pdf

law of attraction stories

law of attraction manifestation signs

max miracle method

the secret law of attraction pdf

mofedest miracle

what is manifestation

• 11th October 2017 at 8:58 am

Nothing is as it seems, appearances are just that. This truth may be hards to believe because of the present circumstances, howevers, it is a good truth that provides comfort and hopes. Your fears have a minus effect on your ability to manifest the objects of your desires. The feeling of fear and helplessness keeps your mind out of sync. Know more click here -http://manifestationwonderreviews.co.in

miracle method complaints

manifestation miracle free download

the secret law of attraction pdf free download

manifestation miracle pdf

law of attraction stories

law of attraction manifestation signs

max miracle method

the secret law of attraction pdf

mofedest miracle

what is manifestation

• 17th October 2017 at 6:34 am

Each recreation suggests their playoffs are the highest occupied unless of course for the NBA, I wager, nonetheless they contain their private attracts however baseball seriously is it individual, one of a kind beast. With these types of a very low amount of video games figuring out factors right after this kind of a lengthy period, genuinely one thing can occur. All of this is precisely in direction of say that the Pink Sox indeed comprise a genuine possibility at profitable this ALDS in opposition to the Astros. Houston is completely the beloved in direction of acquire no issue which useful resource yourself keep track of, and they unquestionably are entitled to toward be. That becoming stated, the Crimson Sox the natural way contain a possibility at successful. Any workers incorporates a opportunity at profitable any sequence at any year, and the Crimson Sox are a Really gifted employees in direction of boot. There are a whole lot of techniques Boston can gain https://www.redsoxtee.com/Roger_Clemens_Shirt-40, and wel attain into much more of all those more than the upcoming several times, still the variety a person most important is Chris Sale. He is the one particular weapon the Astros don incorporate Justin Verlander is incredible, yet he no Sale — and if he pitches together with he proficient of the Crimson Sox consist of a enormous ease within 2 of the 5 game titles directly out of the gate.Of system, there is some lead to for challenge with Sale straight already. As he accomplished typically for the duration of his profession, the lefty includes struggled a little bit around the previous thirty day period of the year. The all round consensus is that this is considering that he commencing in direction of dress in down, and that a basic principle as very good as any. No matter what the cause, he been a great deal added inconsistent of late as he permitted at bare minimum 4 operates within just 5 of his ultimate 11 begins. This kind of latest struggles consist of some apprehensive with regards to his long term playoff overall performance — keep in mind, he never ever pitched within the postseason right before — and it legitimate. Nevertheless, other than the reality that he Chris Damn Sale, there is cause toward think he is inside for a Wonderful Recreation Just one, at minimal. Bob DeChiara-United states of america These days Sports activities Toward position it easily, Sale is transferring toward be upon a complete great deal of take it easy likely into Thursday match in just Houston. Hel comprise been off for the outside of 8 times, producing that the moment year he gotten that a lot unwind this period. The other, of training course, was coming out of the All-Star Split. All he did in just that activity was throw 7 2? scoreless innings with 13 strikeouts and 2 walks versus a dynamic Yankees lineup. (The Pink Sox seriously missing that sport, however let overlook that section.) Sale includes been this favourable upon prolonged take it easy for the duration of his occupation, way too. The lefty consists of developed 24 vocation begins with at minimal 6 times of relax relocating into the outing this consists of Opening Times Brian Johnson Shirt, for what it well worth and he consists of a 1.88 Generation with 189 strikeouts and 34 walks inside 167 2? innings. In direction of feel at elements an additional direction, he incorporates a 29 % strikeout price and a 5 p.c stroll value within Those trips. In direction of spot it nevertheless a further path, he incorporates authorized hitters in direction of cut simply justย  inside such journeys. Concerning the 140 pitchers with at bare minimum 100 innings upon 6-moreover times of relax due to the fact 2010, simply Clayton Kershaw contains authorized a very low OPS towards his rivals. If youe curious, Justin Verlander is 21st upon this listing with a .646 OPS that is tied with David Charge.Though this contains been in excess of Sale upon for a longer time chill out and how perfectly that bodes for him and the Purple Sox, I require in the direction of deliver it obvious that this is not an argument versus him beginning Recreation 4 https://www.redsoxtee.com/Xander_Bogaerts_Shirt-61. If the Purple Sox path the sequence 2-1 at that issue, I would definitely be upon board with him coming again and maintaining the Purple Sox against currently being eradicated. Boston doesn comprise a full large amount of edges inside this sequence, still if every person is taking part in in the direction of their total functions they do incorporate just one within just the ace division. The Purple Sox need to have Sale towards be at his most straightforward within just this sequence, and thankfully all indicators place in opposition to him remaining equipped in direction of do basically that inside Recreation 1. The Pink Sox ace is intimidating for his rivals down below any problem https://www.redsoxtee.com/Koji_Uehara_Shirt-32. Upon Thursday, Sale is moving toward be upon added chill out, and if his occupation is any signal that is a Quite Terrific detail for the Crimson Sox and a extremely negative factor for the Astros.