• 23rd November 2017 at 10:46 am

I have since come The 4 Day Thyroid Diet to find out I have an under-active thyroid, or hypothyroidism. Because my thyroid gland is somewhat lax in the production of hormones, my body cannot convert the food I eat into energy. What made it worse was believing that if I cut back on calories I would surely lose weight. On the contrary, my body went into what is called “hoard” mode because I dropped my caloric intake too low. This is a common problem for someone with an under-active thyroid and what I needed was a sound thyroid diet plan.

My eating and exercise habits had to go through a radical change with a thyroid diet so that I could lose weight. In the world of dieting it all seemed rather counter-intuitive, because it appeared that I had to eat in order to lose the pounds. At the same time I was ready for anything after gaining weight following a typical diet plan.

I found that with a thyroid diet you must eat more meals, specifically 6 mini-meals per day at around 300 calories each. This balances out a slow metabolism and sets the foundation for coping with an under-active thyroid.

http://organicsupplementreview.com/the-4-day-thyroid-diet-review/