• 29th December 2017 at 4:39 am

I took the time to read what each Lottery Dominator Review site had to offer before I joined and I was very surprised how each always found a way to not actually tell you anything about the system until you joined. I understand why they these types of websites do this but when I joined and realised what some of them were trying to offer as a sports betting system, I was very disappointed. Some of you maybe familiar with the system used in Roulette, in which you back one of the 3rd’s for a small amount. If you lose, you double your stake and place the same bet. Keep doing this because the law of averages state the numbers will eventually come in. When they do, if you had kept doubling your stake you will cover all your losses and still obtain a profit. One of these sports prediction websites was trying to use this system with horse racing. Every spin in roulette has the same chances of it landing on a certain number. Nothing can affect this which is why that system works. In horse racing there are many factors which change from race to race so never are two races the same, never offering the same chances.

http://forexworldpro.com/lottery-dominator-review/